Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Defame Season 1

DEFAMED: Kinetica


Oh god. Where do I even start with these two? Should I even write anything? Or should I just let you watch their music video that includes a special appearence of Link from Zelda and let you have at them yourselves. Please. Watch this. Then continue.



I have to say. After watching that I wanted to punch my dog, shoot my roommate and eat a baby. I couldn't even begin to describe every feeling that went through me. And it wasn't just the video. It was the whole myspace page in itself. I was sucked into a bizarro world of two people more conceited than I have ever witnessed in my entire life. I couldn't believe this wasn't a joke. Can you really, and I mean really, be this self involved??

Does your myspace headline actually really say:

"We're the statuesque color coordinated couple..."

Does your about me section really read like this??:

"Cathylee was living in westpalm beach attending PBAU when she added my profile. I was living in a little town in southern Oregon. I was a big fish in a small pond... We met briefly in a dance bar while I was on holiday in Miami. When I was visiting family in L.A. we talked on AIM. Sparks flew and we quickly became myspace lovers. Cathylee couldn’t resist my charms and had to have me, so she bought me a one way ticket to florida. Instead of boarding my flight to oregon I flew to westpalm with only a suitcase and a dream girl anxiously waiting for my arrival. I initially planned to only stay a week but we fell madly in love and I never went home. She dropped out of college to stay with me... It’s been nothing but a fairytale romance ever since, a story for the silver screen... These are our love songs to eachother. You’ll see our sassy salacious physiques onstage before you know what hit you... We’re coming like a thief in the night. We’re the dance sensation that’s sweeping the nation... We love sashaying so look for us at your local disco dance floor!

You're sassy salaci....AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Really?!??!?! Who are your friends??? Why haven't they said ANYTHING to you yet.


P.S. I know. They are good decent hearted people who didn't deserve any of this blah blah blah.

The fuck they didn't.