Thursday, May 15, 2008

Defame Season 1

DEFAMED: Blood On The Dance Floor

Photobucket


Blood on the Dance Floor. It was left anonymously in the Kinetica post, and I just couldn't chance this sliding under the radar. I think this is the first time I've ever been just plain speechless since starting this blog. From the song titles to the rainbow bright doll sitting on his head, I'm at the point now that even I can't believe what is actually going on around us in Orlando. I mean I thought a few pairs of shutter shade sunglasses were reasons enough for people to kill themselves. Once again I am at a loss for words, with only someone's pictures and home video's here to help me describe to you the kaleidoscope of color fuck I have just laid eyes on.

Photobucket


Blood On The Dance Floor 1st Tour Diary!



I thought the video and voice would help me better determine what exactly it was staring back at me in the pictures, but I am still at a total loss.

Exclusive! Clear all sharp objects away from your desk. You now have the chance to listen to a single! And please. Listen to it. Hearing the lyrics after watching the home video...is just priceless.





And call me opitimistic, but I have a feeling that NO ONE is going to come to this things defense.